Saturday, July 15, 2006

On Your Marks.....




Well, Anne has learned to crawl earlier than expected (6 months and 3 weeks). We are moving in about 4 weeks and we were hoping we would not have to babyproof before then. So, now Anne's days are spent trying to find every dangerous, sharp, steep, electrical, or small object in the house. My days are spent trying to keep her out of trouble. She has decided that if mama says to stay away from an object, it must be something extra exciting to explore. She then approaches it with that much more gusto. On the bright side, Anne has collected all of the dust bunnies and missing objects from under our furniture. I am also embarassed to admit that she came out from under the couch with a Baked Lay chip. I can't even remember when I bought my last bag of Baked Lays.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a darn cute kid!!!