


On August 18, 2006, Anne was admitted to the United States at the Denver International Airport. I shed a tear or two, but I am not sure if that is because it was an emotional moment or because I was physically exhausted. We then spent time in Colorado Springs and Albuquerque visiting family. That was nearly three months ago. We have finally moved into our base house in San Pedro and are happy to be home. The move was exhausting, but the time passed quickly as we watched Anne grow and learn new things. She is now running around the house, she can identify different toys and can make several animal noises. Of course her dog bark, duck quack and monkey screech sound like the same noise to us, but I am sure she thinks she sounds really authentic. Here are a few photos from the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment