Here is what is happening in our backyard today...
Yes, that is a raging river in our backyard.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like our backyard did back in June!!! I woke up at 4 in the morning to a phone call from my neighbor warning us about our rising creek!! I happened to find your blog address in an old email while I was trying to clear out my inbox... so fun to see all the pictures:) the girls are so big!! Claire looks a lot like you!! Melissa Wilde (from LA:) I will have to post more on my blogspot... life has been crazy lately!! ericmissyandkids.blogspot
1 comment:
Looks like our backyard did back in June!!! I woke up at 4 in the morning to a phone call from my neighbor warning us about our rising creek!!
I happened to find your blog address in an old email while I was trying to clear out my inbox... so fun to see all the pictures:) the girls are so big!! Claire looks a lot like you!!
Melissa Wilde (from LA:)
I will have to post more on my blogspot... life has been crazy lately!! ericmissyandkids.blogspot
Post a Comment