Saturday, November 29, 2008

Many Firsts!

I just thought I would let the Grandmas and Grandpas know the big news! Yesterday, while I was at the store, I received a call from Brandon that Claire took her first steps! I am so happy that she saved one of her firsts for Brandon as they usually occur while he is at work. And, today I noticed Claire's first tooth (finally)! It is on the lower left (for the g-mas that want detail). Our little girl is growing up.

Pictures soon...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She's walking AND getting her first tooth? Gosh! Makes for great Christmas photos! :o)

Tisha said...

Hi Angie!
Bob and I love keeping up with what you, Brandon and your lovely little girls are up to through your blog.
I was wondering if I could get your current address? It's Christmas card season again :)
My e mail is tishadeutsch@falconbroadband.net.
Thank you so much!!
Tisha Deutsch