Of course, Anne had to take a picture of the pizza....
...and her fork.
Claire was a little overwhelmed by a restaurant full of people singing to her. Even the patrons were pretty excited about a first birthday.
However, she soon dove right into her apple cobbler and smeared it in her hair, on the table, on the wall behind her, down the front of her shirt...you get the idea. I am glad I am not the one who had to clean up the mess.
Happy birthday sweetheart!
*We think the song Clair de Lune is almost as pretty as our baby Claire, so I am playing it in honor of her birthday :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday little Claire! :o) She's adorable!
Next time, call me...we totally would have met you for dinner and helped celebrate!
Oh My goodness!! Happy Birthday Claire!! I know that you and Nathan are cousins but I am pretty sure he has a crush on you. All that sweet dark hair and gorgeous eyes. We miss you guys and really look forward to a visit. When can we get together? Tell Anne that her cousins Annie and Cannon say hello. xoxoxoxoxoxox er, nate and the frozen bunch
Hey, Why was the favorite babysitter left out of the birthdat party? I am still the favorite, right? Happy Belated Birthday Claire Bear...!
Happy Birthday, Claire! I can't believe you're one already!
Post a Comment