Wow! Absolutely beautiful!! I am always impressed with the professional photograhps of the girls - what a great mom you are to be so lovingly diligent in documenting their lives! Loved it!
They turned out great! Can't remember who you used...I'll have to get her name and info.
Very sweet :)
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Of course, what can you expect coming from Brandon and Angie, eh? :o) She looks SO much like you, Angie!
Beautiful! And I agree with Melissa--Claire looks just like Angie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Absolutely beautiful!! I am always impressed with the professional photograhps of the girls - what a great mom you are to be so lovingly diligent in documenting their lives! Loved it!
They turned out great! Can't remember who you used...I'll have to get her name and info.
Very sweet :)
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Of course, what can you expect coming from Brandon and Angie, eh? :o) She looks SO much like you, Angie!
Beautiful! And I agree with Melissa--Claire looks just like Angie!
Post a Comment