Well, you probably I haven't posted much lately. That is because we were inspired to move again this summer. I am sure this news isn't very shocking to most of you since this will be our 7th move in 9 years. We have placed an offer on a house down the street from our current rental property. We should have everything finalized by next week. So, stay tuned to follow the chaos that is about to begin.
2 comments:
I somehow got the link to your blog messed up a long time ago, and if you hadn't left that sweet comment, I'm not sure when I'd have found you again!
I can't believe your little one is not so little anymore - and your Anne is so grown up. How does that happen? You are looking great girl (I now need that stroller group again!)
Good luck with your move - you should be good at this by now!
I feel your pain, girl. Happy home-buying!
Post a Comment