Here is a picture from the big snow in the DC area. I don't know the final numbers, but I know they were expecting 20-30 inches in a 24 hour period. This is the most snowfall they have seen on a single day in 90 years. They are expecting another storm to hit today and drop another 10 inches. People are offering up their 4-wheel drive services on Craig's List. I suggested Brandon try to go out and earn a little extra cash driving people to the grocery store. The girls and I are "stranded" in New Mexico enjoying sunshine and green chili. We were schedule to return home on Sunday, but we have had two flights canceled due to weather since then. Hopefully we will be home in time for Valentine's Day.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Let It Snow...And Snow....And Snow
Here is a picture from the big snow in the DC area. I don't know the final numbers, but I know they were expecting 20-30 inches in a 24 hour period. This is the most snowfall they have seen on a single day in 90 years. They are expecting another storm to hit today and drop another 10 inches. People are offering up their 4-wheel drive services on Craig's List. I suggested Brandon try to go out and earn a little extra cash driving people to the grocery store. The girls and I are "stranded" in New Mexico enjoying sunshine and green chili. We were schedule to return home on Sunday, but we have had two flights canceled due to weather since then. Hopefully we will be home in time for Valentine's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment