Sunday, March 07, 2010

Whoopee! Baby #3!

And finally, the long overdue announcement of our beautiful little boy due August 1st!!!



Anne was initially skeptical about having a brother and wanted to know if he would come with a receipt...just in case she wanted to give him back to the doctor. However, after seeing him wave at her from the ultrasound screen, she is in love. It is going to be challenging to wait another 5 months to meet our little one.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are SO happy for the 5 of you. :o) I know he'll be just as adorable as Anne and Claire. :o)
Hope the pregnancy goes fast and healthy for you.

Amie S said...

Congrats!! I was just thinking a day or two ago that the next u/s should be soon and ya'll should be able to tell the gender. Yeah!!

Oh, and can I stay with ya'll for a couple of days in a week or two :) I'll be coming soon to do the house hunting. (I'll send you an email)

Tisha said...

Congratulations to you!! How very exciting.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I am clearly way behind the power curve on this...must keep up with blogging! I hope you and baby boy are doing well!