Claire's quotes
-Claire loves to chew 'gummie gum'.
-"More beans (raisens) Dad!"
-When Claire's hands are dirty she says, "My hands hurt really bad!"
-She loves to play peek-ge-goo (peek-a-boo).
-Anne taught her how to count to 25.
-The other day she caught me off guard when she shouted, "Oh my heck!"
-"When I a big girl, for my birthday, can I get rollerskaters?"
-She insists on wearing the pud (hood) on her jacket when we leave the house.
Anne's quotes
Anne's words: Air conditioner = hair conditioner, reracas = maracas, on curpus = on purpose, vermonica = harmonica, brab = bra, macanoni = macaroni, Franksgiving = Thanksgiving, cumidifier = humidifier, recide = decide, yogrit = yogurt, Anne Cafrin Wilkerson = Catherine, alligator orange juice = Gatorade, rock pets = rockettes, tooth berry = tooth fairy
-Oscar the Grouch is "green Elmo".
-"You know how I say refrigerator in Spanish? Aqua!"
-The other day we were stuck in a traffic jam on the DC freeway and Anne said, "Mom, are all of these people going to Cadin's birthday party???"
-After spending a LONG time in time out, she asked me if I could find dinner for her, "in my heart".
-The other day she told me her baby was just born. Then she exclaimed, "She is so cute...and look! She came with clothes!"
-"I like to dance better than picking flowers, singing, or playing with Claire, Mama, or Dadda!"
-I explain to Anne that we have cute names for our private parts and then explain what the technical name is. She responds, "Oh, the real word is a lot more fun to say!"
-Recently Anne made Jello. After a few hours we opened the fridge to see if it was done. Anne was very disappointed and said, "Oh...it didn't turn into squares (like on the package)".
-Anne was so excited to turn 4 years old. She knows that birthdays are emotional for me. So, she told me it would be OK if I cried. Then she said, "Mommy, I hope you will let me be 4, because if not I will just have to be 5 and I really want to be 4".
-"Mommy, I don't say calipeeper (caterpillar) any more. Now I say it right. I say calipillar."
-Randomly, Anne said, "Claire, you smell like a bean burrito."
-I asked Anne why she was biting her gummy worms in half. Anne said, "So I will have twice as many."
-We tell Anne that we will be taking her skiing. With a concerned look on her face, she said, "The hills won't be big like on t.v.?!?" We had been watching Warren Miller extreme, helicopter skiing videos. I know in her mind we were going to land a helicopter on the top of the Alps and push her off a cliff :)
-"Mommy, this morning I looked out my window and the trees were buzzing (blooming)!"
-"Mommy, did you know that Little Boy Blue, Aerial, George Washington (before the wig) and Strawberry Shortcake all had red hair?"
-"For the love of God! There is a crayon stuck in the crack (of the sidewalk)!"
No comments:
Post a Comment