Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brainwashing...I Mean Creative Parenting

Anne: Mommy, please don't laugh when I tell you this.....

Mommy: Bwahaaahaaaa!!!

Anne: Mooommmmm.

Mommy: Just kidding Anne. What?

Anne: Well, when I grow up I will tell my husband that I want to have lots of kids.

Mommy: Oh Anne. Don't ever think I would laugh at you. I want you to meet your prince and have a happy life together. However, what do you do when you think you have met the right prince?

Anne: I bring him home and you tell me if I found the right one and if not, I keep looking.

Mommy: That's right Anne, because your parents are really good at telling if you found the right one or not ;)



And here are just a few more cute tidbits from our daily conversations....

Mommy: We are going to see Ms. Angie's new baby. Her name is Sophia, I believe.
Anne: Sophia-I-Believe?
Mommy: No, just Sophia.

Claire: Mom. I look expensive and gorgeous.

Claire: Look! It's a water mountain!

Claire: Mom. Can I have a piece of dental fox?
Mommy: Sure.
Claire: Mom. What is dental fox?
Mommy: It is for cleaning your teeth.

No comments: