Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Picky Eaters

Here is a list of things my kids won't eat:
Easy Cheese
American Cheese
Spagetti O's
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Lunchables
Chocolate Milk
Hamburgers
Processed Lunch Meat
Etc.

Here is a list of things my kids will eat:
Feta Cheese
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Salsa
Salads
Salmon
Vegetarian Sausage
Chick Peas
Beans of all kinds
Unprocessed Lunch Meat
Broccoli
Hummus
Etc.

Don't ask me why I get totally frustrated when I make a wonderfully sinful grilled cheese sandwich on white bread with American cheese and butter and they turn their nose up at it. Don't they know what they are missing out on!!! Or, when I splurge to buy Lunchables, they open it, drink the drink, eat the dessert and refuse to touch the processed meat, American cheese or crackers. Go figure. I feel like I can't insist they eat this junky food, so I usually relent and pull out some hummus and carrots. Guess it is a good problem to have.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Remember when we would eat "butter dip" at your house? You need to introduce them to that-- french bread and margarine.... yummm