It seems like just yesterday that I was posting this event for Anne (July 2006). It is amazing how the time flies by and just as thrilling to watch Claire discover the world around her.
She continues to be your spitting image! It's kinda freaky! :o) You guys make beautiful babies. Hopefully mine will be up and about at 6 months, too. ...wait...maybe I shouldn't hope that! I take it back...I hope she stays cute and contained for a long, long time! :o)
2 comments:
She continues to be your spitting image! It's kinda freaky! :o)
You guys make beautiful babies.
Hopefully mine will be up and about at 6 months, too.
...wait...maybe I shouldn't hope that! I take it back...I hope she stays cute and contained for a long, long time! :o)
Isn't it amazing to watch our kids grow up? I love every minutes. BTW--Claire looks more and more like you every day!
Post a Comment