Wednesday, August 06, 2008

We're Home!


Well, the last time I posted we were on our way to DC without a place to live. To make a VERY long story short, we are now living in a suburb of DC called Woodbridge. We found a great house with a fabulous commute for Brandon. The commuter bus picks him up near our house and drops him off at the Pentagon 25 minutes later. We are slowly settling in and are happy that Anne is enjoying her new friends and swimming lessons. Claire is 6 months old and impressing us with her new tricks each day.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Hi Angie! It's Katy, your former walking buddy (that feels like so long ago!) Wow, I was about to say welcome to blogging, but you've had one for a long time now (I've only had one for about 6 months now)

Your family looks darling and I hope everything comes together well for you there!

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Welcome to the area! We live in Ashburn....not too close but certainly not that far. I would love to get us and the kids together or have you and your family for dinner.
:)
Jen

Melissa said...

We miss you in the 'hood, but are glad you guys are finally getting situated!
Enjoy it all, and I look forward to hearing about all your travels and exploits. :o)