We spent a beautiful afternoon at the Botanical Gardens in downtown Baltimore today with my cousin Erin and her family. Since there are many grandparents out there missing these five grandbabies, I have posted lots of pictures. Enjoy!
Wow! That is the greatest bunch of good looking people I have ever seen! Ha Ha We had so much fun! Thanks for making the drive, bringing us a picnic, and giving me the very last icy cold, delicious, refreshing, spectacular Diet Coke!! You are the greatest!! We love you guys and are so happy that we are only 1/2 a day away. Love-er nate and kiddos
1 comment:
Wow! That is the greatest bunch of good looking people I have ever seen! Ha Ha We had so much fun! Thanks for making the drive, bringing us a picnic, and giving me the very last icy cold, delicious, refreshing, spectacular Diet Coke!! You are the greatest!! We love you guys and are so happy that we are only 1/2 a day away. Love-er nate and kiddos
Post a Comment