Claire 37 weeks old

Anne 36 weeks old
For fun, we dressed Claire in the same outfit as this earlier photo of Anne and had her stand at the same piano bench. It is fun to see the difference. I think these pictures also show their personalities. Remember that "our crazy monkey" is Anne.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Claire looks SO much bigger than Anne! And if I didn't know, I would say that Claire is the crazier monkey of the two! :o)
What a great idea for a photo shoot!
Actually, Anne is the big (crazy) one and Claire is the little one :)
Sorry! I got confused (and, um, didn't read the labels...) :o)
It's still a cool shot, and a great way to compare them!
Wow! Claire is a peanut compared to Anne! And you can definitely see that she is more laid back than her bigger sister.
Post a Comment