Oh no, I saw the title of the email and was afraid that was the case. I'm so sorry guys :( She was so sweet. We have a picture of her & Piper in our bathroom at the beach in Carmel. Grant even knows her name. It's a sad day, thoughts and prayers are with you.
5 comments:
Anika looked tough but was such a sweetie!
So sorry guys!
Oh Angie I'm so sorry!
Thinking of you...
-Kether
Oh no, I saw the title of the email and was afraid that was the case. I'm so sorry guys :( She was so sweet. We have a picture of her & Piper in our bathroom at the beach in Carmel. Grant even knows her name. It's a sad day, thoughts and prayers are with you.
So very sorry to hear this news.
:-(
I'm so sorry for your loss. Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment